Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lacking in motivation

I am supposed to be putting wedding invitations into envelopes (along with the 3 pages of information for guests, the maps and the response forms), but instead here I am writing this waste of time (no one reads it as far as I know). Thought I would take the opportunity while Mr C is out. He's gone bowling. I wrote the spiel over the weekend, and printed and copied everything at work (the advantages of being able to put 5000 copies credit on your card for free). After I had made seventy copies of the spiel and we had stapled all the pages together seventy times, Mum emailed me to say she had made a "faux pas" with the info about car parking charges she provided me with! Nice one. We're just going to pen in the amendment.

The Bourne Identity is on. It's a good film. I think I've read the book. My brother's got it.

Hey, my iPod arrived. It took me a while to get it working, as it wouldn't fit properly into the USB port on my computer, so I had to buy a USB extension cable. The guy in the shop tried to sell me the wrong type, but luckily I persuaded him not to. It is great to be able to listen to so much music on the train and the iPod is a lot better to carry in my bag than my CD player. And, once I got the lead, I found it easy to use.

I really need to wash my hair, but this is another thing I can't be bothered to do.

Well, I can't avoid it any longer - must do invitations.

Is this the most boring blog you've ever read? Vote now.

No comments: