Wednesday, February 01, 2006

February

This month is going to be really busy, mainly due to the fact that I'm getting married in 2 weeks and 2 days time! I realise I haven't really mentioned the wedding a lot in this blog. I think this is because I have had to think about so often it has been nice not to write about it as well. However, now it is nearing I think it is a legitimate thing to write about and share with all my millions of readers.

I had my second hen thing on Friday night. Went with some of the women from work to a middle eastern/meditteranean restaurant and ate lots of food.

Mr C has his stag do this weekend. I think he's a bit concerned about what is in store for him. There are 11 of them going to London. I think they have quite packed itinerary. His brother is coming to stay on Friday, but I won't be here as I'm going to the quiz at work then staying over til Saturday, when I'm at work again.

One week or so later....

Only one week and one day to go! Still a few last things to do , i.e.:
  • Go for dress fitting tomorrow
  • Give Mum table plan and final numbers for guests
  • Buy more place name cards in case of mistakes
  • Practice make up (might not bother with this)
  • Buy suitcases for honeymoon
  • Write place cards
  • Make and fill favour boxes
  • Clean house for estate agent's visit...and more importantly almost-in-laws visit at the weekend
  • Make sure my brother can be my witness
  • Check information is ok on parish register
  • Get currency for honeymoon
  • Have hair cut
  • Pack for honeymoon

Hmm...not too bad - have done quite a few things this week already, so the list is not quite as scary as it looked at the weekend. I am off work tomorrow for dress fitting, then back for two days next week. After that I'm off home to get stressed. It's my birthday next week as well - not sure how I'm going to fit that in!

No comments: