Monday, April 10, 2006

A birthday party

We had a surprise 60th birthday party for my aunt this weekend. Saw lots of relatives we hadn't seen for a while. My uncle and cousin had done loads of organisation, and she had no idea so many people (about 45) were coming. Somehow we all fitted into my uncle and aunt's house, and it wasn't too squishy. Got some more information about the family tree from one of dad's cousins, so I will have to jot that down before I forget it.




This is George, my uncle and aunt's cat. He enjoyed the party whilst sleeping upstairs. He particularly liked the piece of leftover turkey he ate afterwards.

Had the day off today, as we had to get back from mum and dad's, so that's been nice. Haven't really done anything exciting, just some washing, cooking and surfing (the net). It's been a nice rest though.

I've had some comments about my article for h2g2, mainly ok with some suggestions for improvement. I've implemented most of the suggestions, apart from one, because I need to find out how to do something first.

No comments: