Saturday, March 25, 2006

Eyes

shutting...

Soooo sleepy. Must be the wine. Went out last night to see one of the library assistants in 'Me and My Girl', which was great. Very professional, D was great as the Honourable Gerald Bolingbroke. Very funny and great singing. It's the last night tonight. I guess by now they've finished. Went with some other people from work.

Have now successfully (I hope) installed Office 2003 on my computer, but still no FrontPage. Thought the version I had bought had it on, but obviously not. Still good discounted rate for CILIP members. Have also downloaded some more music from my own collection. The latest offering is Jack Johnson: In Between Dreams, bought today. I know, my music taste is soooo MOR, but I can't help it. Guess I am just a MOR kind of person.

Stayed over in the city last night, because of going to the show. Before that realised I had made an error with the rota - the lady who was down to come in was actually also going to the show, so obviously wasn't going to be coming in. So, I ended up staying at work then going to the theatre without going for the meal with the others. Luckily I had not eaten all my sandwiches at lunch time, plus we had had doughnuts, so could have been worse. Anyway, it was my own fault for not checking the rota.

H and husband came round today, which was really nice. They made us a photo album, with the photos printed in, for our wedding present. V nice. Went for Chinese lunch somewhere we hadn't been before, which was very good. Lots of food (3 courses) for under £6.00 each. Yum.

Guy on the train today was enthusing about his job to his new girlfriend and, guess what? He was a librarian!

No comments: