Monday, March 27, 2006

Little Miss Fickle

Testing a new font...

ER's on. I like it. I've always liked it. I started watching it when I was at uni, and have watched it on and off since. 9 minutes til the end of this week's episode. Pratt has just told Neela he wants to go back to Iraq. She's not happy. Poor Neela.

I've tried a new template again. I am so fickle when it comes to these things...or maybe just indecisive. Someone once bought me a Little Miss Fickle book, from the Mr Men and Little Miss series. Should I have been insulted? I think I'm indecisive rather than fickle, but that's not very good either.

ER is back on. Neela and Pratt are having a conversation about him wanting to go back to Iraq. It's very sad. Now it's finished.

I'm on early tomorrow. Someone was covering for me, but she's striking. It's a Unison (public services union) strike to do with the government wanting to remove the 85 year rule. For more information see this Guardian article from today's edition.

No comments: