Tuesday, October 18, 2005

iPoding

I have ordered an iPod, which (sadly) I am rather excited about. It is almost my first foray into music downloads. The last time I tried it was a semi-successful go with Kazaa 3 years ago. So, it will be interesting to learn about some 'new' (well, new to me) technology.

I've transferred most of this blog so far from another site, as I thought it would be more convenient to have both my blogs hosted by Blogger. I prefer the layouts here, and the site is easier to use. Even though I'm a librarian I still have my technophobic moments!

Did some more wedding-related stuff at the weekend. Have ordered bridesmaid's dress - had a less minute change of mind about the colour. It was going to be red, and now it's (indigo) blue. I think it will suit H better, but there will now be no red at the wedding! Instead of red roses we've gone for cerise ones - I know it sounds bad, but they look good in real life! We went to see the florist in the afternoon. Decided on the cerise roses, and cream ones and...thistles! Hopefully it will work out ok! The florist knows what she's doing anyway.

Got my jumpers out today, and wore a scarf to work for the first time this year. Must be Autumn....

"Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness"...I can't remember who wrote that. Possibly John Betjeman...I will find out.

No comments: