Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lily and Rose

Yesterday, I did some stuff on the family tree. I put in all the people I know about, or am vaguely aware of, then decided to look at the 1901 Census. After a few attempts I found my great-grandmother's household, which was quite exciting. There were nine people - my great-great grandmother, her children, her eldest son's wife and their child. My great-grandmother was a twin. My g-g grandmother was listed as head of the household, so not sure what happened to her husband. Maybe he had already died.

I can't believe it is Sunday night already. Monday again tomorrow (sorry to state the obvious!) I do actually like my job, but am not so keen on the commute.

Well, only five days til the weekend again. Hoping to meet with a friend from uni, but she might not be free.

Hopefully we will book the hotel for the honeymoon tomorrow. We're staying with Mr C's family in Malaysia for a bit, but we're also going to Singapore for a couple of days. If I'm still doing this blog then I'll tell you all about it!

L

No comments: