Friday, June 16, 2006

A calmer day

After the stress of yesterday today was very calm, and people were happier. We had our team meeting and discussed things, and learnt some stuff about future developments. We found out officially where S and I are going to move to when we move offices, so that was good.

Yesterday, in between everything else, I had my second session of recruitment and selection training. Like the first session, it was very interesting and useful - more interesting that I expected before I started the training! You can read about it on my other blog, if you're interested.

I've written to my mentor, following my attendance at the chartership training, but no reply yet, which is a bit worrying. I will find it annoying if she is someone who takes ages to reply to emails.

In other news, I've been asked to write an article for the CILIP Gazette, and the deadline is next week, so I'd better get on with it!

No comments: