Friday, June 02, 2006

Chartership update

Oops that last post was a bit long. I am going to go on a 'Preparing for Chartership' training course next Wednesday. It's in London, and in the evening, so I might get back quite late. I wasn't sure whether to wait and see if there is going to be one held in the daytime, but my mentor wants me to go on one before we meet, so I thought I should go as soon as possible. I did attend a course last year (maybe the year before that now!), when I was in my old job, but that was when I was applying under the old regulations. I also have to look at my Personal Professional Development Plan (more concisely known as PPDP) and update it and change things as appropriate.

It's really cold in here. Can't believe it's June! Brrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»