Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back to work

It wasn't too bad, going back to work after the weekend. I actually like the routine of workdays, and feel a bit at a loss on odd days off, such as Bank Holidays. I have started cataloguing my book collection on LibraryThing (see sidebar). It is fun, but maybe only for those who have a librarian-like mind.

Had another email from my mentor, so that was good.

The swing gate on the desk has been replaced. It had fallen off, after D walked through it. Ironically, it had previously survived him vaulting over it and attempting to squeeze under it, but gave up the ghost when he just strolled through normally. The cause of fall was given as 'not screwed in properly'. Apparantly the workmen had said they would be back to screw it on with electric screwdrivers, but this never happened. Whether they have done this now remains to be seen.

I wonder how long it will take me to catalogue all my books...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»