Saturday, May 20, 2006

Meetings and [no] mentor

Someone has commented on my post "This week at work". I am a bit worried it might be someone at work - hope I haven't written anything bad about my lovely work colleagues and library on here! If I have I am very sorry! Eeek.

We're having some more meetings this week. One about the evening and weekend rota for next year (which I have mentioned before), and one about the integration and what's going to happen in the library. Maybe after that confusion won't be reigning quite so powerfully?! We will see.

My latest would-be mentor turned me down, so I am still on a mentor hunt. I've written to another possible person, but no reply as yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»